CareOregon Connect, CareOregon Advantage’s Provider Portal
CareOregon Connect makes it easy for you to:
- Check detailed claim status.
- Review remittance advices.
- View authorizations on the detailed, line level.
- Check detailed eligibility and member information, including PCP assignment, other insurance and benefits.
- Create and print PCP rosters.
- Search and verify ICD-10, CPT, HCPC, revenue codes and modifiers.
The first step is for your clinic administrator to register your organization:
- Each organization is free to assign the administrator responsibility to the person(s) that best fits their needs.
- The administrator manages and controls the administration of user access for your clinic, including adding and deleting users.
- The administrator will have full security rights and can assign users different levels of access by selecting from a variety of pre-defined roles. For example: front desk staff may only need to see eligibility screens as they do not work with claims or authorizations. HIPAA rules tell us that access should be based only on the minimum amount of information necessary for purposes of health care operations.
- Each organization should also select a backup administrator.
Need help with the Portal?
- Many helpful tutorials can be found here.
- For password resets or if you are locked out of the portal, call 877-814-9909.
- With general questions, call CareOregon Customer Service at 503-416-4100 or 800-224-4840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your provider relations specialist for training.
CareOregon Advantage is committed to protecting the privacy of our members’ information. Service providers may be authorized to use our web services for business purposes only. All authorized users must agree to use and disclose only the minimum amount of information necessary for purposes of health care operations, payment or treatment of CareOregon Advantage members or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Unauthorized use of the system is strictly prohibited and may be subject to criminal prosecution.