Register to use the Member Portal
CareOregon Advantage members can access the Member Portal after a brief online registration. Like other online services, the registration walks you through creating a username and password. You’ll also provide answers to some security questions.
To register, you’ll need to enter your Member ID number. You can find it on your Health Share Member ID card.
Note: Our Member Portal is only for members over age 18.
Once you have your information ready, follow these steps:
- Go to the HealthTrio registration page.
- Enter your Member ID number, name and birth date.
- On the next page, choose a username. We recommend using your email address so it’s easy to remember.
- Follow the instructions and click Submit.
- Once you successfully register, the login page will load. You can then log in with the details you chose on the previous screen.
- If you have any challenges with registration or login, contact our Portal provider at 877-814-9909.
How to use your Member Portal
Watch the following video for a walkthrough of the features you can find inside the member portal.