As a CareOregon provider, you may have specific questions for us. Below, you'll find contact and procedural information for providers.
Becoming a CareOregon Advantage provider
CareOregon Advantage is contracted with more than 5,000 providers throughout Oregon. Learn about the benefits of becoming a provider — call 503-416-4100.
Verifying clinics' email addresses
CareOregon is confirming clinics' email addresses to ensure that we can contact you with system alerts and other critical information. Please send the email address(es) that you want CareOregon Advantage to use when contacting your clinic to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to identify each email with a name and job title.
Get in touch with CareOregon Advantage
Barrier Breakers (Provider Satisfaction Team)
Send changes or updates to your clinic(s)
Provider relations specialists
- Team assignment list
- Fax number: 503-416-1478 or 800-874-3916
- Send your emailed claims inquiries to email@example.com. Note: All emails containing protected health information (PHI) must be sent in a secured manner. We are unable to respond to e-mail that are not sent securely.
- Phone numbers: 503-416-4100 or 800-224-4840. Press option 3 for provider.
- Send CareOregon Advantage and OHP electronic claims to the same payor ID (93975). Do not bill separately for each plan.
- Mail paper claims to:
Attn: Claims Dept
PO Box 40328
Portland, OR 97240
Need HELP with the Portal?
- Many helpful tutorials can be found here.
- The password reminder tool can be found here .
- For password resets or if you are locked out of the portal, call 877-814-9909.
- With general questions, call CareOregon Customer Service at 503-416-4100 or 800-224-4840 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact your provider relations specialist for training.
Medical Management Department
- Fax number: 503-416-3637 or 800-862-4831