Prescription list (formulary)
CareOregon Advantage covers a wide range of prescription drugs through Medicare Part D.
To find out if your prescriptions are covered, search through our approved drug list, also known as our formulary.
- Click on the image below and the formulary will open as a PDF in a new window.
- Press Ctrl+F (PC) or ⌘-F (Mac) to open a search bar in the top right of your screen.
- Type the name of the medication into that search bar and press enter.
- If there are multiple similar results you can use the Previous and Next buttons to look for the correct medication.
- To search for more, simply type the next medication into the search bar and continue until you have found all your prescriptions.
- If your drugs are not on the list, go to the Medicare Part D Coverage Determinations, Formulary Exceptions and Appeals section for more information on how to ask for an exception.
- If you still need help, you can always call Customer Service at 503-416-4279, toll-free 888-712-3258 or TTY 711.
2022 drug list (formulary)
CareOregon Advantage makes regular formulary updates when necessary. These usually occur on a monthly basis.
- 2022 COA Formulary Monthly Updates (last updated September 1, 2022)
If you have questions about how we might make changes to our Formulary during the year, see our frequently asked questions about prescription drugs. You can also call Customer Service at 503-416-4279, toll-free 888-712-3258 or TTY 711. You can also send us a secure message in our member portal.
2022 Prior Authorization and Step Therapy Criteria
- 2022 CareOregon Advantage Prior Authorization Criteria
- 2022 CareOregon Advantage Step Therapy Criteria
2022 Part B Step Therapy Criteria
$0 90-day prescription fills (maintenance drugs)