Enroll with CareOregon Advantage
If you have reviewed our Plus plan and qualification guidelines and are sure CareOregon Advantage Plus is the right plan for you, you're ready to enroll. Here's a short list of steps you can take to make this a simple process:
Each of these links will open in a new window so you can easily return to this list.
- Visit the Are My Drugs Covered? page to make sure we cover your medicine.
- Search our Provider Directory to find a provider in your area or find out if your current provider accepts CareOregon Advantage insurance.
- When you find the right provider, take a moment to write down the clinic name and phone number. You'll need this information during the enrollment process.
- Your Oregon Health Plan card.
- Your Medicare number (found on your red, white and blue Medicare card).
- Name(s) and policy information of other insurance you may have (e.g., policy number, member ID, group number, etc.).
- Long-term care facility information, if you're a current resident.
- Primary care provider (PCP) name and clinic name.
- If you're helping someone apply, and are their legal guardian or have power of attorney, be prepared to submit proof of this after the enrollment process is complete.
Page last updated: October 1, 2022