Enroll with CareOregon Advantage
If you have reviewed our Plus plan and qualification guidelines and are sure CareOregon Advantage Plus is the right plan for you, you're ready to enroll. Here's a short list of steps you can take to make this a simple process:
Each of these links will open in a new window so you can easily return to this list.
- Visit the Are My Drugs Covered? page to make sure we cover your medicine.
- Search our Provider Directory to find a provider in your area or find out if your current provider accepts CareOregon Advantage insurance.
- When you find the right provider, take a moment to write down the clinic name and phone number. You'll need this information during the enrollment process.
- Your Oregon Health Plan card.
- Your Medicare number (found on your red, white and blue Medicare card).
- Name(s) and policy information of other insurance you may have (e.g., policy number, member ID, group number, etc.).
- Long-term care facility information, if you're a current resident.
- Primary care provider (PCP) name and clinic name.
- If you're helping someone apply, and are their legal guardian or have power of attorney, be prepared to submit proof of this after the enrollment process is complete.
Other Enrollment Methods
If you'd prefer an alternative to our online enrollment tool, we have a few other options for you.
Enroll by phone
Sometimes you just need to talk to a live person. Our enrollment specialists are ready to review your eligibility and enroll you in our Plus plan.
Give us a call today to enroll with CareOregon Advantage!
Our hours are:
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week, October 1 to March 31
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, April 1 to September 30
Enroll by mail or fax
Print out and sign a fillable PDF form. Select the plan year below and find the enrollment form in the language you need.
- 2024 COA Plus Enrollment Form - English
- 2024 COA Plus Enrollment Form - Español (Spanish)
- 2024 COA Plus Enrollment Form - Русский (Russian)
- 2024 COA Plus Enrollment Form - 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
- 2024 COA Plus Enrollment Form - 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
- 2024 COA Plus Enrollment Form - Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese)
Then, mail it to us at:
315 SW Fifth Ave
Portland, OR 97204
Or, fax it to us at 503-416-8117
Enroll at Medicare.gov
Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in CareOregon Advantage Plus HMO-POS D-SNP through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at medicare.gov.
Page last updated: December 1, 2023