CareOregon Advantage Plus
We created CareOregon Advantage Plus as a Special Needs Plan (SNP) that combines Medicare Part A, B and D coverage with Medicaid benefits through the Oregon Health Plan. If you are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid in Oregon you may be able to enroll in this plan. To see if you qualify, please visit our qualifications page.
Our Plus Plan benefits include prescription drug coverage, an Over-The-Counter debit card benefit and much more. Below you will find a detailed description of the benefits available for the respective plan year listed.
If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to call us at 503-416-4279 or toll-free 888-712-3258. TTY/TDD: 711. Our hours are October 1 through March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily; and April 1 through September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Our 2023 special needs plan (SNP) combines Medicare, the Oregon Health Plan (Medicaid) and prescription drug benefits into one convenient plan for our members who are eligible for both Medicare and Medicaid:
- $0 monthly premium + $0 copayments ($41.00 subsidized by low-income subsidy assistance)
- Your current Medicaid benefits plus all the benefits of original Medicare
- Part D prescription coverage
- The power to keep your doctor and your provider network
- Specialist visits
- A free CareOregon Advantage CareCard including:
- $395 per quarter – that’s up to $1,580 per year – to buy over-the-counter health items and healthy foods
- $1,500 for dental services not covered by Medicare or Medicaid
- A chance to earn up to $405 per year in rewards for completing healthy activities
- Free eye exams + glasses or contacts every year
- NEW! $0 copay for up to 90-day fills for prescription maintenance drugs
- NEW! 90 hours of in-home support services
- NEW! Personal emergency response system
- $0 blood pressure monitor for those with hypertension
- Free Silver&Fit fitness program with access to a free gym membership and home fitness kit
- Meal delivery after hospital, rehab or skilled nursing facility discharge
- 24/7 virtual visits for non-emergency care
- Care coordination among your various providers
- Huge network of participating providers
- 24/7 nurse advice line
COA Plus Benefit Highlights 2023
Premiums, copayments, coinsurance, and deductibles may vary based on the level of Extra Help you receive. The Part B Premium is paid for members with full Medicaid benefits. Please contact us for further details.
Page last updated: December 1, 2022