Prescription list (formulary)
CareOregon Advantage covers a wide range of prescription drugs through Medicare Part D.
To find out if your prescriptions are covered, search through our approved drug list, also known as our formulary.
- Click on the image below and the formulary will open as a PDF in a new window.
- Press Ctrl+F (PC) or ⌘-F (Mac) to open a search bar in the top right of your screen.
- Type the name of the medication into that search bar and press enter.
- If there are multiple similar results you can use the Previous and Next buttons to look for the correct medication.
- To search for more, simply type the next medication into the search bar and continue until you have found all your prescriptions.
- If your drugs are not on the list, go to the Medicare Part D Coverage Determinations, Formulary Exceptions and Appeals section for more information on how to ask for an exception.
- If you still need help, you can always call Customer Service at 503-416-4279, toll-free 888-712-3258 or TTY 711. Our hours are October 1 through March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. daily; and April 1 through September 30, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday-Friday.
CareOregon Advantage Plus Formulary (drug list)
Prior Authorization and Step Therapy Criteria
- 2022 CareOregon Advantage Prior Authorization Criteria
- 2022 CareOregon Advantage Step Therapy Criteria
- 2023 CareOregon Advantage Prior Authorization Criteria
- 2023 CareOregon Advantage Step Therapy Criteria
Part B Step Therapy Criteria
Pending CMS Approval
Page last updated: October 1, 2022